Wednesday, March 28, 2012

I am TOUCHED By This Real Life Experience - The Man With No Hands & Leg

With GREAT DETERMINATION, NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE.

This is the video that was shown at the workshop during day 1.

Nick Vujicic


Another video related that I found when I "google" search after the course ended:









I came to know about this story during the "workshop" conducted recently by the 2 motivators from Asia Gold Bell organised by NECDC. This story or rather the real life experience of Nick Vujicic had touched my heart. It knock me hard in my mind & left me thinking.

This have taught me on how we shouldn't take things for granted. Even we as normal human being with complete 5 senses but yet we still complain. We easily give up when things does not go according to our plan or expectations. After failing for a countless number of times, we get frustrated and can't be bothered to try again. That's the normal attitude of a human being including myself.

But by looking at Nick in this video, it had left me thinking to change my perception in life. If he with impaired disabilities never give up to rise after he had fallen, why can't I do the same. It must be hard on him to get up on his own without any help but he had a great determination to get up by himself. Finally he succeed.

                                              

Same things goes in life. Nothing is IMPOSSIBLE if we put our heart & soul in whatever we do.

There are even many unfortunate people out there whom are physically impaired like for example Nick. But Nick being a man without legs and arms, he have this great determination to achieve something in life. He prove to others that he can also lead a life like a normal human being.

In many times, I often say NO. Often back up with reasons on why I cannot. But this time, instead of saying NO, I'll say I CAN! Even if I were to go to the extend of working it all out. Giving my full focus attention.

From the workshop, I'm sure many had benefit from it including me. But the problem with me is that I tend to forget things taught in class the moment I left the room. I admit my absent-mindedness. Sometimes it's hard to stay focus the whole day. I had to depend on the sweets provided in our group in order to stay awake.

I felt demoralised and at at times very "small" as compared to those who came. Majority are those who are highly experience & well equipped with skills which I don't have. They were so deep in thoughts. When it comes to sharing ideas, me being the youngest members in the group is the one that lacks everything. I cannot analyse or think in a spontaneous way. I felt terrible. But I am glad that the group is a very supportive type.

But there's this saying; Never compare yourself with others but rather we should compare to our own self. As a different individuals, we have different strengths and weakness, skills etc... From my understanding, if we compared to others, we will never be the same as them. Different people have different capabilities.

Now the question is Will I start to implement on what have been taught and shared during the lesson? I WILL TRY MY BEST. It's easier said than done but I will make an attempt to work on it.

Although I had a difficulty sleeping at night. My night will usually begins close to lunch hour or few hours before it. My sleep will only last for as little as 2 hours or longest 4 hour in a day. My day time becomes the night and night time becomes the day. My body clock is rotated. It always happen that I would stay awake 24 hours straight.

But surprisingly even though I did not sleep the whole night when I was attending the workshop, I didn't doze off during lesson. I'm surprised myself. I can endure more than 24 hour without sleep and sitting in class listening and taking down certain points of notes.

I'm ending this for now. Will update more if I had the time and determination to do it ;) My eyes are getting heavier as I typed this(yawn).... Good night readers. I am going to bed soon for my "beauty sleep". It's time to rest and relax my mind in order to replace my lack of sleep, of being awake for more than 24 hours. Till the next time. Cherio :)

 I must remind myself  that:

 I ♥ MY LIFE :)

3 comments:

  1. i love that video, its so inspired

    ReplyDelete
  2. Losing limbs is not as bad as losing the will, I like your blog very much and I wish I had one in English but I share a link which is the best place in the web I like so visit, and it have a very special forum you'll love.

    http://www.neobux.com/m/a/?rh=73696E6469626164

    ReplyDelete