Friday, March 23, 2012

March Buzz

March have indeed been a busy month of the year for me. This month schedule is filled up with so many events happening. As known here, March has been a month for "Career Fair". Every here and there. There are various upcoming career events, job fairs, seminars going on for jobseekers. 

I did attend the largest Career Fairs on 3rd March held at Suntec City Convention Centre with my friend, Meileng. She did most of the "questioning" for me as I'm not sure what to ask and expections, requirements regarding the job. For someone who have he experience in Human Resource Management & currently pursuing her studies in the same field, she seems like a "pro" asking questions. Her communications went on smoothly. Something which I need to learn from her. Thank you my dear friend. I know I can't thank you enough for all your efforts in helping me out. Thanks for being a good listener.

I am aware that I need to improve a lot on my communication skills. I realised that I can write much fluently  (though not a pro) rather than talking it out. But I wanna balance out both. Hopefully one day I can achieve that.

My schedule for March 2012 is indeed filled up. Totally exhausting.With all that laborious hours spent on job search and attending various career events is driving me insane but not yet to that extend. Ahah! Whenever my stress level went up, I shall tell myself to remain calm and stay positive! That's the spirit. Hopefully I'll get to where I aim in life. Insya Allah. God-willing, everything will go as plan.

I'll end my entry for now. Till the next time. Cherio peeps!
    

No comments:

Post a Comment