Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Rainy Days Week

07:40am:Typing this entry at the comfort of my precious bed... *heavy downpour & it's really dark in this room. I'm not using any light but only depending on the light from my laptop monitor to type this out. Perhaps this is the earliest timing I've ever update my blog.

Upon my sleepless night a.k.a. insomnia, I've been doing a lot of thinking. It's been raining these few days. It all started after midnight from my observation.

   


   

So it's like this, I'm telling myself to sleep by closing my eyes but as expected, my mind is not resting. Even if I went to bed early like yesterday, my mind is constantly thinking & wondering about. Nevertheless,  I did managed to get a "quick nap" before waking up early in the the normal timing just in time before the people gets to work.

The result of inadequate sleep, is equivalent to developing acne & eye bag. That's what I've been going through lately. But I'm thankful that I'm not having a "breakout" just like the previous year. It's just that one "irritating acne" that will pop up once or twice within a month but it would eventually go away by itself. Honestly, I've not been treating my acne that pop up for the past 6 months or so. I felt guilty for not taking good care of my skin.

While typing this out, I suddenly missed my daily routine of reporting to work. No matter how tired or lazy I may get, I'll still drag my feet to wake up in order to start working. Once I reached the office, all the laziness went away. I truly missed the atmosphere at the office location. The view from the office window is totally breath taking. I'm hoping the next time I get employed again, the office location shall be similar to my previous work place.

I might have left that place for quite sometime but the memories shall remain in my mind even if I were to be employ once again. It's not easy for me to forget whatever happened while I'm still with that company though it's just for a short period of time. I'm glad that I met a few colleagues that leave an impact in my life. The best thing is we exchanged our contact details before my last day of service. In this way, we shall never lost contact. J.L. & C.L. thank you for being there to keep me company during my time with _____.


Shall end my entry for now. Till the next time. Cherio peeps! Remember a smile is all it takes to cheer up  the day. Keep smiling :) 

p.s. During my "boring days", I did something by tweeting to get as many followers as possible on my twitter. By surprise, I tend to get many followers within a day but after a few days the number of followers decreased. Now, I've given up in tweeting to get more followers by #teamfollowback etc... I'm sure those on twitter will knew what I meant.

Oh my... I took more than 40mins thinking & typing this out. The room is still dark. OK... I'll end this here. ♥♥♥♥




   


*credits to Google Images

No comments:

Post a Comment