Sunday, September 18, 2011

Comparison In Reality

Hi everyone... I'm back after a week of absence. Sorry for the lack of updates. I try to blog as frequent as possible but due to time constraint, I have to slow down a bit.

Let me try to pick out a topic for discussion. Let me think.... Ermmm.. Alright this shall be my spontaneous discussion on the chosen topic. Totally unplanned! Let's talk about status this time. That kind of status or rather rank in the industry, be it working life, schooling or daily life. According to my own research, there's a few type or behaviour that people especially those in the higher rank behave.

It's common from what I observe, those with a higher rank like executive, managerial position will behave in a somehow "different" from us the non-executive level. Perhaps with their higher position, they normally think highly of themselves. In some cases, they don't go about mixing with those from the non-executive level. They don't even bother to care about their staff welfare matters, etc...

Managerial & executive level can get along pretty well maybe due to their level rank. Having a pleasant discussion together while those in the non-executive rank were left out from the group. This things is common everywhere. In some cases where a new staff just join the company, not confirm yet as a perm staff, they are the ones who will feels totally left out. Perhaps the nature of work, environment is different. In some places, the colleagues are totally friendly while some may not be the same. Perhaps it's the way how we view things.

Of course not everyone from the executive level behaves that way. It only applies to some. I think there is an invisible line that cut through between managerial, executive & non-executive level.

In reality, this is it. Like it or not, we have to face it willingly. Let's learn to accept things positively instead of viewing things the negative way. It's easier said that done but if we try our best, we definitely will be able to achieve it.

I'm running out of ideas to elaborate more on this topic. Perhaps some other time, I may or may not continue writing with this topic. Only time can answer.

I shall end my post for this topic. Till the next time. Cherio readers! Have a great day everyone :)

No comments:

Post a Comment