Monday, September 5, 2011

When September Came

This shall be my first update for this month. Hello September.

Last weekend I went for my first Raya visiting. But it's kinda embarrassing when I still receive "green packets" a.k.a. hangbao or whatever it's called. For the benefit of those who have not heard of this word I'll include images of it below. It simply means an envelope, a small one, containing money. I'm sure everyone understand what I'm saying. What am I talking about. Like duh!





I'm lucky to get this packets from every house that I visited. Like oopsss... I shouldn't be getting them at this age. Being in the adult stage makes me feels embarrass & somewhat awkward to receive it ... Maybe they still think I'm a student. But perhaps they knew I'm still unemployed.. Alrite... Will take that as the reason. Ahaha...

 Not goina update much for today. Till the next time peeps. Cherio :)

 P.S.: I'm quite sad that my breakout is yet to recover. Hoping that it shall recover totally soon. Yesterday, one acne just pop up & I freaked out again! Scary feelings thinking of the scars...

No comments:

Post a Comment