Tuesday, September 27, 2011

It's The End Of Raya

Today's 27 September & it's the last day of Eid... 29 Syawal. Fasting lasted for 29 days & so do Eid. Like the saying goes; every beginning will come to an end. It's always hard to say goodbye but life must go on.

With Syawal ending, it means that September will come to an end in a few days time. Times flies real quick. Sometimes I feels that I couldn't keep up with life. The more I try to chase time, the more further time will run... I'm mentally tired...

Back to the topic. What I did last weekend?

It's the final week of Syawal... So I was invited to an open house on Saturday conducted by my relative(aunt side). Last year, I did not make it to their open house due to "time clash".. So this year I managed to turn up. Throughout the day, I stood at the kitchen. In between when I felt tired, I sat for a while & observe whoever guests that came by. I felt lethargic, tired despite me not helping out much. Physically, I'm exhausted! I'm quite surprised that I still received an "hangbao" this year despite my current age right now. It's embarrassing to accept but I just accept. Like the malay saying, (rezeki jangan ditolak)...

It's quite an exhausting weekend for me. I reached home past midnight upon returning from the open house. This is what I call "Girl Power!" Terror right? Ahaha...  Bcos we are the "Charlie's Angel" . We can be independent even without a man beside us...

The next day which is Sunday, I have my agenda for the day. I finally meet up with my dear old friend of a decade(This is the 10th year in our friendship) after postponing our meet up for nearly a year. It's over 10 months since our last meet up. Honestly it's such an enjoying moment whenever I spent time hanging out with her. Every seconds past felt so quick. Without us realising, we have to end the meeting for the day. Due to time constraint, we have to called it a day. The saddest part is when I have to say goodbye & leave the place. It felt as if we just met. I don't want time to end that soon. I always felt that I still have a lot of thing to discuss & talk it out with her.

 Meileng knows how to get me talking since I'm the quiet type you see. With others, I can't be like what I am when I'm with Meileng. My true self, character comes out when I'm with her. I don't need to pretend to be like what I'm not used to be. With her, I can simply say out whatever's bothering me spontaneously. I don't have to plan out what I have to say. It just happens spontaneously. But my biggest fear is that along the way, I might say something that might get her offended. Due to my spontaneous speech, I'm very worried. But I hope I won't say something that might offend her.

We explore Orchard Road despite not being familiar with that area. Shall call it "Orchard Exploration" but didn't manage to explore much due to l ack of stamina & time constraint. We are scheduled to meet up during lunch time. When reaching Orchard, it's almost 2pm. Walk around to explore. We planned to visit H&M but ended up going somewhere else. Went to Neon Orchard, New Look(Did i spelt it correctly?) & Plaza Singapura & much ore which I can't recalled. She showed me the way to Daiso. It's quite embarrasing that I just came to know there's such shop available. Everything sells for $2.00... Ooooooohhh.... I'm always at home & didn't get the opportunity to explore the places around. But I'll seized every opportunity that's given to me...

Time check it's already 11:03pm. My eyes are getting heavier. I'll update more when I had the time to do so. I'm physically & mentally tired right now. I'd better get my sleep right away & shall not forced myself to stay awake when my eyes are telling me to rest.

Till the next time. Cherio peeps!


♥♥♥♥ A smile is all it takes to cheer up the day. So remember keep smiling :-) ♥♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment