Monday, September 26, 2011

Hari Raya Coming To An End

Today is the 26 September, which means it marks the 28 days of Syawal. That means one more day to go before Syawal makes it exit. Goodbye Syawal, Goodbye Raya. It seems so fast that this special month is leaving us. I'm goina miss it for sure. Times flies real quick.

I'm writing in the comfort of my living room. It's been a while since I last blog. I admit that I don't have the privilege to blog daily. I won't write if I'm lacking of idea. Plus I'm not a daily blogger although I wish I could be one. Nevertheless, I'll try to blog as frequent as I could. I'll try to squeeze in some time to blog. I can only do so during my free time.

I'm not goina write much for today as it's already late. My eyes are getting heavier as I try to type out every alphabet & words. I'm better get my beauty sleep soon or I'll be having panda eyes & even eye bags that might scare aware others who bump into me. Ahaha....

Till the next time peeps! I'll try to blog regarding my agenda for the weekend(24-25 Sep), as soon as I get the chance to do so. Until then, take care & cherio readers!

Remember a smile is all it takes to cheer up the day. So remember, keep smiling :-)

 ♥♥♥♥ I'm so gonna ♥♥♥♥ it

No comments:

Post a Comment