Sunday, September 18, 2011

Half September Gone

Today marks the 20th day of Raya, Eid-ul-fitri... 9 more days left for raya before it make it exit.. Time passes real quick... I can never chase the time but I can only try my best to walk with it. Go with the flow with life. Do I make sense here? What crap am I talking about down here? Sigh..

18 days already past in this month of September. What are the things that happened throughout this period of time? Happy, sad, dissappointment, frustration, any more? 

Those are the things that we're likely to encounter in our daily life. Life is like a spinning wheel. No doubt, we'll be encountering to any of those situations in life. 

What are the things that's happening throughout this month?

It's quite a hectic month for me. Busy running some errands.There's quite a few things to settle throughout the day. My biggest wish for September is to be granted a permanent placement in the job industry. It's hard for me to get employ by employees. Perhaps my resume wasn't good enough or maybe it doesn't stand up among the rest of applicants. One of the other reasons which I can think of is my lack of ability to speak well during the interview sessions. 

I still do feel awkward to start a conversation with people around. Being away from the working industry for quite a long time had prevent me to have a smooth conversation with others. I'm trying my best to be more presentable in public especially when it come to public speaking. But it's hard for me. I seriously thinks that I need a proper session to guide me in the way to speak in public, during interview session. Personal grooming class perhaps? 

Honestly thinking of all these is making me tired. Physically & mentally tired. Anyway in early September I gained weight. When I noticed that, I obviously freak out. Like usual. But halfway in September which is now, I lost back the weight that I just gained. Within 6 days after I had a drastic lost of appetite, I lost the extra pounds that I gained. Am I happy? Of course I am! Wee... But I know I lost weight the unhealthy way by skipping several meals for the day & by eating lesser than usual. 

Sometimes, I wonder what causes the drastic weight loss? Stress or feeling pressurised? I'm unsure which causes it? But one thing for sure, whenever I feels stress out, I'll quickly tell myself repeatedly that I must cheer up. Either by listening to soothing, calming music, killing time with games or watching movies online, etc... Thinking of happy thoughts will instantly put a smile on my face. I am a happy-go-lucky girl despite being quiet & shy. That shall be the way :)

I'm ending my final post for this week. Till the next time peeps! Cherio! Remember a smile is all it takes to cheer up the day! So keep smiling :)

P.S: I know I'm quite slow. Just discover this song from youtube. I could say I kinda love the melody the first time I heard it.It could be my latest favourite on my playlist.


http://youtu.be/iEPTlhBmwRg


No comments:

Post a Comment