Sunday, February 5, 2012

♥♥ "That's Life" 3rd Year ♥♥

February marks the 3rd year I started on this blog, "That's Life".  I'm not a regular nor frequent blogger. But I will update any entry when I had the time to do so. This is my personal blog. Almost every content of it is about my personal experiences but I may include something related to the world issues or anything random that's happening around me. "A little bit of everything & get ready for some randomness"

I'm hoping that I'll be able to continue blogging in years to come. For as long as I'm around & in a pink of health, I'll continue further to express myself out through writing.

I've decided to come out with a slogan, motto (whateva u called it) for my blog on it's 3rd year which is:

"That's Life" a little bit of everything...

Photobucket

Till then, Cherio peeps :)


♥♥♥♥ I'm so gonna ♥♥♥♥ it

No comments:

Post a Comment