Wednesday, April 18, 2012

All I Need Is ♥

All The Love sung by Taufik Batisah is one of my favorite recently. Sweet!


It's a song recorded 7 years back. I still remembered purchasing this album back in 2005 during my secondary school final year. When I retrieve back the old albums I had bought, I came across with this song that I "suddenly" like it in an instant after 7 years. There's no reason behind my instant preferences but it just happen. The song get stuck in my head out of a sudden. Reminiscing about the past.





What is ♥ to me?

Talking about ♥, it's the greatest feeling in the world I could ever describe. The meaning of love itself is very wide. Love can happen to anyone at anytime & anywhere.

Love evolves with the people around us especially those who are close to us. Our loved ones. The most important thing is we must love ourselves first before loving others. This may sound selfish at first thought. But it's true. If we love ourselves, we will treasure all the things around us.

Be thankful that God created us & allowing us to experience the beauty of nature and life. Every single breath we inhale & exhale belongs to the almighty, We are alive today is all because of him. Therefore, be thankful. Love God. I love لله‎ .

Secondly is love between our family. It incorporate parents, siblings & close relatives (& atleast appreciate every single one of them) though we may not be close to any or majority of the relatives. It takes two hand to clap. In reality, we are aware that even our close ones betray us for the sake of their own happiness for example out of jealousy, they may resort to the extent of a disastrous or "betrayal" thus losing our trust we have in them.

Love between friends. The special love between the opposite gender ♥. That's the special ♥. Talking about special ♥, I have yet to experience that. Others may find it weird that till now(my current age), I still have absolutely nothing, NIL experience on special ♥.

I get this a lot! "Are you sure you're single?" You are too pretty to be single. You must be kiddin!" The ask me question regarding my status & I answered honestly but they still make their own assumption. Then, what's the point of me answering? I must choose the method of "silence" when they throw out this question at me again. Changing topics or simply answer the common tagline "It's for me to know & for you to find out." Ahaha...

I think I have done this before in my earliest post when I just started this blog years back. But after 3 years, I'm going to list down my "Dream Guy Criteria".

I need a guy who can make me feel comfortable whenever I'm with him. Someone with a good sense of humor will do the trick! What could be any better if a guy could crack me up even in my worst day. I really need someone who can cheer me up especially when I'm down. Therefore he mustn't be the quiet type because that won't click with me. I am rather on the quiet nature side so I need someone who can communicate with me. Although I may be quiet to strangers but once you really get to know me, you would be on crack. Only applies to my close friends.

A guy needs to do what he has to do. Be a gentleman & be responsible in whatever actions you take. Every actions bares its own consequences. He must have a good sense of responsibilities & firm. Basic knowledge in religious beliefs is the most important factor which cannot be denied because he will have to lead the family. One day he will be the "leader in the house" after marriage. Leadership qualities is important.

What is a love relationship without marriage? It's meaningless. A guy must be committed in a relationship & stay faithful. A couple can remain as one for let say 5 to 10 years but if after that frame time, there's still no progress, it's no point continuing with that relationship. A total waste of time. Unless they are still young & financially not stable.

When I intend to settle down?

Only God knew the answer. I won't make things difficult. Once I've found my soulmate, I will agree to settle down. I am waiting for a proposal from that special someone whom I have no idea who shall it be?

I have no idea when it's gonna be. When the time has finally come, I think I will have the answer to it. I do not want to stress out thinking about it. If it's meant to be, I'll settle down. It could be next year, in two years or three years time.

At my current age, maybe 2 years seems to be the perfect timing but I never know what will happen next. There's still so much to learn. I don't even know if I'm ready. Nevertheless,  I will leave it to Him, the almighty.

Lastly love between the mankind & beliefs(religious). Love mother nature. That's a wrap!

I think my write up suits the title, All I Need Is Love ♥

I'll end this for now. Till the next update. Cherio peeps! Start the day with smile :)
 

Our smile is a light that may illuminate the darkness in others hearts, it costs nothing but can give everything :)

I ♥ MY LIFE :)

No comments:

Post a Comment