Monday, April 9, 2012

Maher Zain Latest Album "Forgive Me"

Recent Interviews In Malaysia:
Credits goes to the uploader  ... Thanks for uploading!








In
Here's the official music video for "Number One For Me"... I really ♥ this song!
Credits goes to his recording label 


Maher Zain - Forgive Me | Album Advert - New 2012


I do not have his new album yet but I hope to be able to purchase it soon. I found this song "forgive me" while browsing Youtube. But I honestly think that Maher sound totally different in this song. I love this song as the message convey has always as expected managed to touched my heart with the meaningful lyrics.

Credits goes to the uploader:  




P.S: Looking forward to purchase "Forgive Me"

1 comment:

  1. Life is too short to be anything but happy.so kiss slowly,love deepl,forgive quickly.take chances and never have regrets forget the PAST,but remember what it taught you.


    FORGIVE ME QUOTES

    ReplyDelete