Thursday, May 24, 2012

I'll Find My Way

Today marks the 3rd Rejab in the islamic calender. That means in less than 2 months, Ramadhan will "visit" us soon. The holy month, full of blessings. Ramadhan on the way :)

Deep down in my heart I had this feeling of uneasiness. At times I couldn't help but to feel useless with myself. I felt guilty for neglecting my duties as a Muslim. Have I gone astray? Remorseful? Is that what I'm feeling right now? It always came to my mind that I should "repent" before it's too late. But I tend to procrastinate.

Thinking about death freak me out. When night fall and when I wake up, I felt relieved that I am still alive. When it's dark, I get scared thinking of death. "Aku takut akan siksaan kubur"...  It's a total darkness inside the grave. I will be alone awaiting to be judge by the " angels" on duty regarding my "good deeds"(amalan sewaktu hidup) and whatever I have done throughout my lifetime. I will be question. There's no way to run or anyone to help. It's just between me and the almighty.

Dear Allah please forgive all my sins towards you and the rest.


I Believe I'll Find My Way:

I felt restless and useless. Apart from the religious reason stated above, there's another reasons that leads to my frustration. I have to admit I get frustrated with my life. With all the things that I went through, I'm just pissed off. One after another. But to think back in a clear state of mind, I shouldn't feel that way. Life has never been on a smooth ride. Life is like a spinning wheel. Filled with ups and down.

When there's a will, there's a way. Frustration after failure is unavoidable. But I cannot let my emotions control over my life. I believe there's a reason behind everything that happened. Ada hikmah di sebalik setiap kejadian.

Whenever I think of giving up, I remembered this lyrics. Thank you Maher Zain for inspiring me and the rest with your music. I was touched by the lyrics!

" Don't despair and never lose hope coz Allah is always by your side"





21,105,930 views on Youtube within 2 years! Congrats!







Insya Allah

Everytime you feel like you cannot go on

You feel so lost

And That you're so alone

All you see is night
And darkness all around
You feel so helpless
You can't see which way to go

Don't despair and never lose hope
Cause Allah is always by your side

Chorus:
Insha Allah [x2]
Insha Allah you'll find your way
Insha Allah [x2]
Insha Allah you'll find your way

Every time you commit one more mistake
You feel you can't repent
And that it's way too late
You're so confused, wrong decisions you have made
Haunt your mind and your heart is full of shame
But don't despair and never lose hope
Cause Allah is always by your side

Insha Allah [x2]
Insha Allah you'll find your way
Insha Allah [x2]
Insha Allah you'll find your way

Turn to Allah
He's never far away
Put your trust in Him
Raise your hands and pray

OOO Ya Allah
Guide my steps don't let me go astray
You're the only one who can show me the way
Show me the way [x3]

Insha Allah [x2]
Insha Allah we'll find our way

Insha Allah [x2]
Insha Allah we'll find our way

Insha Allah [x2]
Insha Allah we'll find our way

Insha Allah [x2]
Insha Allah we'll find our way
Insha Allah [x2]
Insha Allah we'll find our way
Insha Allah [x2]
Insha Allah we'll find our way

 http://www.metrolyrics.com/insha-allah-lyrics-maher-zain.html#ixzz1vnCd11tT 
Copied from MetroLyrics.com






 I ♥ MY LIFE :)

p.s.: I still have a few pending post in my drafts. Half way through in completing them. I have an entry regarding "mummy's day". Still in a process of gathering photos of my gorgeous mum ;)
I think it shall be posted next month. I'm quite "tide up" this month. Busy running some errands...

No comments:

Post a Comment