Saturday, May 5, 2012

A Year Older

Can't believe I am already a year older! Can still be consider as "young" though. I describe myself as a teenager whom have just started to enter the adult stage of life. There's still a lot to learn in life. I admit I still behave like a kid at times. There's nothing to feel embarrass about admitting the " childish kid in me"...

Like hello... I'm not even 25. Can still be accepted as young adult.

My 21st B'day Cake > I'm Forever 21 ;) 
Taken sometime ago. Definitely not this year ;)


I feel so blessed. Thank you Allah for allowing me to live this far... No such thing as birthday celebration this year just like the previous year. No mood for that. I only went out for a dinner with my close ones.

Being single and having friends whom are busy with their own schedules.. What a life I have? But never mind because I am happy with my life. Close ones are hoping that I will meet my Mr Right any sooner but I don't want to think about it yet. There are more other things to focus on.

B'day Dine-In 2012

WP_001103-1

WP_001108

WP_001113


I feel the same just like any normal days. I don't feel special on this day. Without my mum's presence, I don't feel the excitement. A wish from the woman who gave birth to us is different as compared to the rest. Four years ago, I felt excited upon hearing a birthday wish from her but now, not anymore. I can no longer hear that voice ever again. I just wanna say thank you mum for giving birth to me and allowing me to see this world.  

This year, I barely received any wishes from people around me. Be it relatives or friends. In fact, none from my relatives. Despite the birthday reminder in facebook, none actually bother to post a birthday wish on my wall. Am I the only one who will keep posting birthday wishes to friends (if I happen to log into facebook)?  Always forgotten by the rest..  

Majority of them were my classmates and schoolmates. They are the ones who added me on facebook and the first one to forget about my existence.

Sometimes, I can't avoid the feeling of "disappointment" if none REMEMBERS despite the reminder in facebook. A simple wish will certainly make my day. But every year it's the same thing. I felt so "un-exist"...  I totally feel sad about it.

What else can I say? This is reality. That's life! When you have everything, everyone will acknowledge you and be your friend. But if you have nothing, only a few (close family and true friends) will stand by your side. Sometimes I am thankful that I only have a few friends rather than a bunch of fake people around. It's not quantity but quality that matters.

I'm ending this...

Thank you Allah for everything that you have given me. Thank you mum for giving birth to me. You are dearly missed by everyone. I truly yearn for your love  and presence. But I'm aware every beginning will came to and end. I'm not ready for your loss but I have to accept the reality. Missing you always :'(


No comments:

Post a Comment